We can group the benefits that Fundación EDE has obtained with this project based on five blocks:
- Centralization and simplification of all the management of administrative procedures associated with the organization's staff, including: payroll, vacations, request for expenses, consultation of employees on vacation or with active permissions.
- Talent management, centralizing in a single repository all the people with their updated skills, abilities or CVs. That is, a database that is dynamically updated and in which new applications are automatically generated that arrive from various sources such as the Fundación EDE website itself.
- Socialization and interaction between employees. Now all employees can put on their own faces without having to be in the same location and interact, giving dynamism to the organizational culture. For this, forums, wikis or surveys have been deployed with the aim of creating a collaborative culture and fostering interaction between employees.
- Knowledge management, where the Foundation's academic secretariat plays an important role and in which all internal and external training activities will be centralized, as well as certifications and procedures with students.
- Corporate information, so that all employees know where the organization is and where it wants to evolve. This section is where elements such as news, events, success stories of the organization, the culture of the company, its objectives or its most strategic projects are collected.
Thanks to the combination of all these elements, which interact with the employees so that they can see first-hand the things that are happening in the organization and interact with their colleagues, we can say that Fundación EDE has successfully adopted the Digital Workplace model.