Business content and document management
Enterprise content management
Solutions for companies that need a system that guarantees access to their documents and information from anywhere, with the option of implementing their own processes for document management.
- Document management.
- Web content management (including web applications and session virtualization).
- Integrated publishing.
- Access to the repository via CIFS / SMB, FTP and WebDAV.
- Workflow based on BPM Activiti.
- Searches implemented with the SQLR engine.
- Decentralized servers.
- Multiple language support.
- Portable application packaging.
- Multiplatform support.
- Graphical interface based on Internet browsers.
Management of the entire process, from receipt of the invoice by any means (email, paper, fax, EDI,…) to its final storage, through the corresponding approval flows.
- Reduces the costs associated with managing paper invoices.
- Avoid duplication both in the payment, storage and registration of invoices. A step prior to sending the invoice to the ERP to make its payment, certain parameters of the invoice are checked to verify that it has not been paid in the past and that it does not belong to any current flow.
- Improve processing times for each invoice. Thanks to the use of workflows and the automation of tasks, it is possible to accelerate the processing time of each invoice and, what is more important, to detect bottlenecks at the moment in which they occur.
- Get reports of productivity, payment speed and other measures. Knowing the metrics of any process is vital, in this case, it will allow us to pay the invoices more quickly, being able to negotiate discounts for prompt payment with the supplier.
- Allows providers to access the status of their invoices (selfservice). The creation of the portal for suppliers allows you to know the status of the invoices that you have issued, as well as consult a history of all your invoices, avoiding calls and inquiries to the accounting department.
- It enables employees, through their mobile devices, to digitize all their expense tickets including information on the type of expense that are automatically converted into Pdfs.
- An Expense Note is generated that thanks to the elaboration of a specific document map for each organization, that is, a structure of automatic folders; expenses are included in the system appropriately.
- The document is sent to the signature gateway until it is approved and properly filed.
- Cost reduction due to the elimination of printing, messaging and warehousing processes.
- Greater control over the documentation received and filed automatically.
- Security provided by the signature and verification system for all documentation received.
- Avoid duplication of expenses and reduce errors in the generation, capture, delivery and storage process.
- Administrative procedures are simplified, dedicating resources to more productive tasks.
Human resources management
Management of personnel files that goes from the digitization and extraction of the most important data of the files to storage, guaranteeing at all times compliance with the LOPD and GDPR.
- Time savings of up to 50% when looking for documentation, and costs in its management and storage.
- Improve productivity.
- Security: Guarantee in compliance with the LOPD and GDRP due to containing personal and confidential information.
- Reduction of the risk of loss of documentation.
- Control over access to documents, at what time, and what activities can be carried out on them.
- Reduction of redundancies such as duplication of documents.
- Agility and automation of administrative tasks with the creation of workflows that allow integrating documents and business processes in a controlled environment.
Based on Open Source standards, it helps to manage the knowledge of the company in an effective way.
- Reduce calls to the Support department. The solution makes it easy for users to connect to the web to consult their questions and obtain optimal results without having to call the support department.
- Simple interface that can be integrated into your own intranet or corporate website. Articles, howtos or questions / answers stored in the document manager are accessible through an intuitive user interface that can be embedded in the corporate website at through flash / flex technology or adapting it with simple templates.
- Integration with the Ticket system. As it is an Alfresco module, it is very easy to integrate this system with your current Ticket system so that the technical department itself feeds into the knowledge database.
Proccess Services - BPM
Alfresco Process Services (Powered by Activiti) is a business process management (BPM) solution geared towards business people and developers. At its core is a high-performance, open source, Activiti-based business process engine with flexibility and scalability to handle a wide variety of critical processes. Alfresco Process Services offers a powerful set of end-user tools and integrates with a wide variety of business systems, including Alfresco Content Services, Box, and Google Drive.
Task and case management
- Users can access all information, tasks and documents to quickly and efficiently perform key business processes.
- Collaboration with users who work as a team to perform tasks. Users can assign tasks and subtasks to different people, allowing them to take care of non-routine tasks.
- Group and individual task inboxes allow organizations to model processes to support a wide variety of business situations.
- Tight integration with Alfresco Content Services enables processes to ensure compliance and record activity. For example, automatically declaring open account documents as records as part of the customer onboarding process.
- Automated document creation and declaration, with the ability to save process history, enables organizations to automate many of the time-consuming activities associated with compliance.
- Extensive integration with applications from other lines of business and content sharing systems (eg, Box and Google Drive) enables Alfresco Process Services to capture occasional content and place it under compliance control.
Process and content integration
- Powerful rules and metadata models can be used to automatically start and move content in workflows.
- Seamless integration with leading line-of-business and productivity applications puts content in context to improve employee productivity.
- Mobile and web access guarantee the continuity of processes even beyond the limits of the company.
- Decision tables automate easy-to-configure business rule-based processes and eliminate repetitive manual steps.
- Process analysis, reports, and flow charts provide the information you need to increase process efficiency and performance.
- Documents with automatically generated process summaries provide a clear audit trail and reinforce process compliance.
Information governance management
Information governance processes allow you to manage the use, protection, storage and disposal of business information. Effective information governance is the only way to meet the stringent requirements of today's regulations, and it also protects against potential data loss, reduces security risks, and prevents data overload, saving money. costs and time.
How is information governance different from information management?
Information management focuses on how to manage information and is generally the responsibility of the IT department. Information governance focuses on the why of information (policies).
Why is information governance important?
The information governance processes seek to achieve control of business information, not only of unstructured digital content, but also of structured data and paper documents. Information governance encompasses the policies, procedures, and technologies that determine how information is managed, protected, used, retained, and disposed of in an organization.
Why is information governance necessary?
Having a robust information governance program will help an organization comply with relevant laws and regulations, safeguard its data and reputation, and respond effectively to potential information access or electronic discovery requests. It also prevents data overload by keeping only the most valuable content.
How is information governance different from records management?
While records management is one aspect of information governance, an information governance program encompasses broader issues such as data security, information lifecycle management, and electronic discovery.