Process Engineer - Brussels
Are you passionate about challenges? Izertis is your company.
We are looking for an Process Engineer / Business Analyst for a client in Brussels.
As a Process Engineer / Business Analyst, you will contribute to the implementation of new solutions (process, tools) and participate to the maintenance of the existing solutions.
- Gather, challenge and consolidate the pain points and needs of a diverse set of internal and external stakeholders and gain extensive expertise on the subject at hand.
- Define and analyze existing business models using process modeling techniques and methods.
- Manage end-to-end process description (AS IS and TO BE).
- Reviewing and updating existing process descriptions, model data.
- Manage Process evolution from the analyse of the AS IS to the implementation of the TO BE. This includes when appropriate the contribution to the definition of requirements and the testing of application changes.
- Process documentation and optimization.
- Accurate reporting towards management.
- Identify business needs.
- Contribute to Opus and Feature slicing, applying the Minimum Viable Product (MVP) concept throughout and support the Product Owner with backlog prioritization and refinement.
- Provide support during business and user testing and assist with the organization of User Acceptance Testing (UAT) where applicable.
- Fluency in English + French and/or Dutch.
- Availability for a hybrid work model: 50% on site & 50% homeworking.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience.
- Strong technical writing skills and experience with process modeling techniques and methods.
- Good expertise in MS Office.
- Good experience with process modeling tools (Visio, Aris) and the creation of flow charts.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong communicator, diplomatic and customer-oriented.
- Structured approach.
- Able to work independently.
- Accuracy and precision.
- Quality-minded analyst.
Check if you have the DNA we are looking for at: https://www.izertis.com/pt/adn-izertis
Apply and tell us your challenges and professional goals!