Are you passionate about challenges? Izertis is your company.
- We are looking for a consultant with Intune/ MDM experience to join an international project in the financial sector. This opportunity involves administering and supporting Mobility Infrastructure using Intune.
- Responsible for the overall device management (deployment, renewal, and revocation of certificates, OS deployment/update mgmt., remote control/wipe and policy distribution, security management, mobile device profile mgmt., content mgmt., backup/restore)
- Deliver Mobile Management services which includes creating customized solutions, Migrations, in depth knowledge on Mobility Support lines.
- Represent the Mobile Management services for the specific account and act as a single point of contact (SPOC) for the customer, internal operations, and service delivery teams
- Connection with Corporate business units and Vendor consultants for installations, deployments and, troubleshooting of new UEM releases.
- Coordinate critical customer issues as well as new release and change implementations.
- Update and maintain operations manual and contractual reports-
- Identify areas of improvement in the account, propose and oversee implementation of CSIP’s
- Approve implementation of technical documentations
- Developing and testing’s on multiple tools and try getting the POC’s to be done for the new thoughts and solutions.
- New device test (hardware and software compatibility with existing apps/policies)Lab Setups and managing the devices and the account specific repro to be conducted if required.
- Provide escalation support to technical issues not solved at L2.
- Conduct training sessions for fellow team members
- Mandatory Languages: Portuguese and English
- IT or Engineering background or similar areas;
- Knowledge in Mobility, MDM e Intune areas (MANDATORY);
- Expertise on MDM topics, architecture, solution’s
- In-depth knowledge and troubleshooting experience of devices and understanding of key components related to Intune/MDM.
- Experience in designing large scale deployments, solutions, or transitions
- Troubleshooting failed migration scenarios
- Experience in working with all types of devices
- Good knowledge of architecture of MDM tools
- Experience Windows Server 2008/2012, installation, and maintenance.
- Workplace administration and support
- Intermediate Microsoft SQL and PowerShell skills, required.
- Good knowledge of Active directory, Group policy, Exchange, AD groups and networking, Lotus Domino
- Knowledge of App wrapping, App Signing, security is an added advantage.
- Consultative profile with good organizational and documentation skills;
- Resilient team worker;
- Customer focused;
- Comfortable interacting with different stakeholders within organizations in different business sectors;
- Continuously bringing value to the team, being one step ahead regarding new technologies and trends.
- Minimum Work Experience: 8 years
Check if you have the DNA we are looking for at: https://www.izertis.com/pt/adn-izertis
Apply and present us your challenges and professional goals!