Test Engineer - Brussels
Are you passionate about challenges? Izertis is your company.
We are looking for a Test Engineer for one of our clients, in Brussels.
The Test Engineer role is characterized by two main dimensions:
Coaching and continuous improvement on test activities:
- In close collaboration with the squads, define the feature test plans based on the relevant quality criteria and risk management, including to be applied methodology, tooling, …
- Coach the stakeholders in gaining an increased test maturity.
- In the mindset of continuous improvement, introduce best practices and new approaches in the squads (test automation, regression tests, tdd/bdd, …).
Embed testing in the delivery plans of the tribe
- Take the responsibility for the E2E test approach for the features under our responsibility.
- Ensure the necessary capacity and time is allocated in the squads to perform the planned tests.
- Communicate on the test progress and impediments during the delivery lifecycle.
- Partner with the CSM to ensure an up to date delivery plan.
- Good knowledge of English; fluency in Dutch and/or French are a plus.
- Availability for a hybrid work model.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in complex delivery organisations.
- Knowledge of test techniques, types of test, different test levels, the principles of functional and non-functional testing.
- Knowledge of structured & risk based testing.
- Knowledge of software development methods and life cycle management.
- Knowledge of functional architecture, application architecture and infrastructure architecture.
- Determine estimates and workload.
- Advanced coaching skills.
- Strong team player and networker.
- Pro-active and result oriented.
- Eye for both detail and the global picture.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Knowledge of test and automation tools such as QC, Cucumber, Soap, service virtualisation, ... are a plus.
Check if you have the DNA we are looking for at: https://www.izertis.com/pt/adn-izertis
Apply and present us your challenges and professional goals!