Reflecting and constantly analyzing each business process of the company to continuously improve them, always satisfying the legal requirements, in order to achieve the objectives.
Always getting your relationship with our company exceed your expectations. Our commitment is to meet your requirements.
Sustainable development, respect for the environment, commitment to the protection of the environment, and prevention of pollution.
Compliance with the requirements of the integrated system of quality and environmental and legal management
The Management of Izertis is committed to the fulfillment of all the requirements of the Integrated System of Quality and Environmental Management, promoting its evolution and, therefore, improvement; as well as the legal requirements applicable to our activity and other requirements that the organization subscribes related to its environmental aspects.
We understand Research, Development and Innovation (R & D) as the best way to respond to the constant demand for new technologies and products..
Engine for growth
Generating new products that meet the needs of our customers, innovative products that allow us to open new markets and new lines of business for the company.
Source of knowledge
At the service of the entire organization, as it carries out a constant and systematic technological surveillance, channeling as a source of information the proximity to the market and knowledge of the sector by the whole organization.
- Compliance with current legislation on the security of information systems and in a specific way, with Royal Decree 3/2010 of January 8, regulating the national security scheme in the field of electronic administration.
- Information is protected against loss of availability, confidentiality and integrity.
- Information is protected against unauthorized access.
- The applicable legal requirements are met.
- Business requirements for information security and information systems are met.
- The generation of adequate traceability of the information system or applications, when necessary.
- Security incidents are communicated and treated appropriately.
- Procedures are established to comply with this policy.
- The information security officer will be responsible for maintaining this policy, procedures and providing support in its implementation.
- The managers of each business area will be responsible for implementing this policy and their corresponding procedures within their area.
- Each employee is responsible for complying with this policy and its procedures as applicable to his or her job.
- Awareness and ongoing training in information security.
- It is IZERTIS's policy to implement, maintain, and track the Information security management system