Hyper Automation & Control
Reach the full potential of augmented humans and organizations
Hyperautomation begins with robotic process automation (RPA) at its core and extends automation capability with disruptive technologies such as AI, machine learning (ML), process mining, and natural language processing (NLP), and can go further with the integration of other technologies such as blockchain or computer vision.
¿How we can to help you?
in a nutshell
Hyperautomation methodological process
They are virtual replicas of objects or processes that simulate the behavior of their real counterparts.
They connect the real world with the virtual one through IoT devices.
By applying Big Data and Artificial Intelligence techniques, simulations can be made and incidents detected before they occur.
Extended reality (XR)
Extended Reality (XR) is a concept that brings together virtual reality, augmented reality and mixed reality building a combined environment of the real-virtual world and human-machine interaction.
Internet of things
IoT PROVIDES KNOWLEDGE AND KNOWLEDGE IS POWER
- Do you know the status of your assets and your staff everywhere at any time?
- What are they doing and how?
- Are you informed immediately about problems that arise?
- Can you predict them? Can you make quick and accurate decisions? Do your providers keep you informed?
- Do your suppliers keep you informed?
- Do you trust them?
- Do you settle conflicts by avoiding long and costly claims and litigation?
- Do you know where they are, what they have done, what they are doing and what your customers are going to do?
- Do you know their opinion?
IoT MORE ACCESSIBLE
AND PROFITABLE THAN EVER
IoT technology is now accessible to any company looking for quick returns on investment: new business models, incremental revenue, higher OEE (overall equipment efficiency), less working capital and less reliance on assets.
Blockchain as a service
Join the second digital revolution
Izertis BaaS offers a platform for you to dedicate yourself to using Blockchain instead of struggling to configure and maintain Blockchain.
We avoid the technological complexity of configuration and deployment.
It is guaranteed that only interested parties are aware of the participation in the Blockchain.
We avoid the costs of maintenance and updating of the technological architecture
It is possible to determine what information each participant of the Blockchain has access to.
Participation in the Blockchain requires identification, authentication and authorization.
Connectors to exploit the information from third parties.