Technology at the service of Health
Current health challenges
Empower and improve the patient experience, who must be the owner of their data
Improve the efficiency and effectiveness of health services
Facilitate interoperability between healthcare levels
Promote the technological revolution in the social and gerontological field
Get the most out of existing data
- In supporting clinical decision making .
- In predictive medicine .
- In the decrease in waiting times .
Value Base Healthcare
Balance between health spending and impact for the patient.
Intelligent Data Analysis
Measurement and analysis of indicators in health organizations to facilitate control and decision-making.
Control and maintenance systems for hospital assets.
Traceability and monitoring via RFID, WIFI or Bluetooth.
- Health document management platform, offers electronic custody and storage management.
- Loading and semantic analysis modules.
- EU compatible health passport.
- Self-managed digital health identity.
- Health folder.
- Algorithms to support medical decision.
- Development of predictive models.
- Artificial vision on medical images.
- Natural language processing.
- Health Portal Vacations, sick leave, payroll.
E-Health platform for:
- Manage all the agenda and appointments for doctor and patient
- Carry out video consultations between doctors and between doctor-patient
- Create a universal medical record
- Issue recipes
- Exploit data analytics
- Create assistive chatbots
- Manage cognitive services
- Integrate IoT systems for patient monitoring
IoT systems for:
- Follow-up of clinical protocols (diabetes, heart failure ...)
- Tracking physical activity
- Control of vital parameters
- Analyze symptoms
- Medication control
- Nutrition aids
- Access to primary and specialized medical records
- Pending medical appointments
- Vaccine history
- Tele consultation with your doctor
- Text queries
- Electronic recipe
Fragile Patient Solutions
- Telemedicine platform for monitoring at home
- Integration of IoT devices
- Follow-up of clinical protocols
- Wanderer control
- Rehabilitation platform
- Control of exercise routines
- Cognitive services
- Diagnostic support systems (Parkinson's)
- Active entertainment systems