Pharmaceutical distribution platform
Novaltia is a cooperative for the distribution of medicines and parapharmacy products, with 100% pharmaceutical capital, which has more than 1,000 members in Aragon and the Basque Country. It is also a member of the Unnefar Group, which occupies the 3rd position in the national ranking of the pharmaceutical distribution sector. The companies integrated in the group serve more than 4,000 associated pharmacies, providing logistics and service coverage in 11 autonomous communities.
Since 2012, Izertis has been in charge of the analysis, design, development and implementation of the Novaltia Portal as well as the integration with its corporate ERP and its current evolution.
After years of operation of the platform, a complete renovation was necessary to improve its visual appearance and the user experience of pharmaceutical partners.
Improving the adaptation of pharmacies to new digital environments
Improving usability and user experience for pharmaceutical partners
Developing new functionalities for pharmaceutical partners
From Izertis, the realisation of a more current design was proposed, which would enhance usability in all devices and improve the user experience of pharmaceutical partners.
In addition, taking advantage of the implementation of this new design, improvements and updates were made at the technological level to modernize the platform.
New functionalities have also been developed to offer Novaltia members all those questions that they have been demanding in order to improve their management and simplify pharmaceutical operations.
The site developed by Izertis www.novaltia.es since 2012, in addition to serving as a corporate portal and allowing a multitude of exclusive functionalities for Novaltia's pharmaceutical partners, now presents a completely renewed image and improvements at a functional and usability level, allowing them to:
• Consult products and place orders
• Consult the different incidents of registration, cancellation and modification of items within a certain period
• Perform sales price calculations
• Evaluate the status of purchase commitments with different laboratories
• View the different material orders that have been made
• Evaluate the benefits that have been obtained
• Check delivery notes, invoices, status of payments ...
• See account movements over a period
• Check the bonuses for the items in your orders
• Create offer packages for the placing orders