Workshop: benefits of the Microsoft technological education application in the classroom
Next Wednesday 1st June, Microsoft, Izertis and CIFP LA Laboral, with the support of Consejería de Educación y Cultura del Gobierno del Principado de Asturias, organize workshops for teachers and managing teams of educational centers of the Principality of Asturias.
We want to share the potential of the use of technological tools in classrooms through this meeting between technology and educational centers to help teachers transmit knowledge so that students can explore other ways to reach it, which are more related to the professional world and have tools they will encounter after finishing their educational stage.
- 16:15-16:30 Reception and welcome
- 16:30-16:45 Inauguration. General Director of Educational Planning and Innovation of the Educational Counseling.
- 16:45-18:00 Benefits of Office 365 in the classroom. Microsoft – Ambassador Professor
- 18:00-18:30 Coffee and lunch break
- 18:30-19:15 Class Notebook. CIFP La Laboral
- 19:15-20:00 Device management in the classroom. Izertis
- 20:00-20:05 Farewell and closure
Location and Directions
C/ Luís Moya Blanco, 335 33203 Gijón, Asturias (España)
More information: firstname.lastname@example.org