Izertis participates in Gijón in the conference Cybersecurity in the open
Next Thursday, March 14, Urko Larrañaga, Blockchain Consultant of Izertis, will participate in the round table "Impact of the Blockchain on cybersecurity", making part of the conference "Cybersecurity in the open. Challenges and Future", organized by Castroalonso in collaboration with the Polytechnic School of Engineering of Gijón (EPI in Spanish).
The aim of this event is to respond to the challenge of digital transformation of the organizations with cybersecurity as a cornerstone on which they must rely to avoid attacks and information losses.
- 8:30 – Withdrawal of accreditations
- 9:00 – Inauguration
- 9:30 – Opening conference
- 10:00 – The digital security lines. Business strategies
- 10:30 – Research of cybercrime in the new world. Cybercrime and digital evidence.
- 11:00 – Coffee break
- 11:30 – Hacking, cybercrime and legal consequences
- 12:30 – Conversation: Present and future of cybersecurity in CCAA
- 13:00 – The impact of cybersecurity on the income statement. Indirect and reputational impact
- 13:45 – Cybersecurity. What is happening in cyberspace?
- 14:15 – Food/Networking
- 15:15 – Impact of the blockchain on cybersecurity
- 16:00 – Prevention of risks in cybersecurity
- 16:30 – Cybersecurity. To infinity and beyond
- 17:15 – The war in cyberspace. There is no future?
- 18:15 – Closing
The event will take place in the Aula Magna of the Polytechnic School of Engineering of Gijón
In short, it is a very intense day in which the most important aspects of cybersecurity will be discussed and that most concern companies today.
More information on this link.