Is your digital strategy adapted to the expectations of your customers?
Customer digital experience has already been defined by big technology companies with disruptive business models in their sector, such as Amazon, Apple and Netflix, which are leading a strategic vision in which the customer digital experience is the key to success. It is these big companies that accelerate change and market's need to assume this principle.
Customer digital experience
In recent years, many companies have made significant efforts to offer a more reliable, accessible and higher quality service to the customer, but there are still many situations of frustration on the part of the users, such as waiting too long, possible interruptions in the moment of online acquisition of a service or a product, or a payment process that is too complex.
The digital customer wants to get a fast, simple and reliable transaction. Otherwise, he will lose interest in the product or service he is wishing to purchase. Also, his experience must be synonymous with mobile experience, including social networks.
Omnichannel experience for the customer
Offering an omnichannel experience is another point to highlight if we want to enhance and improve communication and sales with the brand in an agile and efficient way. Therefore, correctly implementing omnichannel enablers, allowing the use of several digital channels of the company (website, mobile, social network, digital assistant, physical store, etc.) at the same time is the key to manage the digital experiences of customers, as they facilitate that the relationship between the different channels and the consumers is consistent, fluid, with no fissures or time or geographical restrictions.
Why is it important that your experience is omnichannel?
- If your company is immersed in a process of digital transformation, omnichannel is a key strategy to make the client feel cared whenever he needs it.
- It is possible to operate differently within a wider and more open ecosystem.
- It is an added value that offers new ways of communicating with the client 24/7.
- Boosts the increase in sales in the digital environment.
- It represents a golden opportunity to rethink your business model.
Once we have clear the reasons why your business should bet on an omnichannel strategy, another question arises: what factors should be taken into account when considering an omnichannel strategy that is more effective for the client? Here are some key points to develop before taking action and implementing specific technologies that improve the customer experience.
Factors to consider when planning an omnichannel strategy
- Segment or group customers with similar needs or preferences. In this way, customers are identified by the type of service they need and are led to the most efficient channels, offering them a more personalized service.
- Strategy focused on the catalogue of products/services. Today's customers often make purchase decisions only after interacting with physical and online channels. On many occasions they need to visit shops to see and touch a product that they will then buy online or they can make researches via internet and then buy in the physical shop. Therefore, a product catalogue (for the online and offline world) ensures that the client sees the same products regardless of the point of contact.
- The service must be available whenever the client needs it. To design a service model in which we have the necessary tools to serve our customers in digital channels in 24x7 service.
- Have a dynamic demand forecast system. To design a service infrastructure where advanced analytical tools are available to predict and automate the management of customer purchase processes through the different channels of our business.
- Use open unified technologies APls. It allows you to run predefined flows, validate data and perform tasks between the different applications of our omnichannel ecosystem and even with external environments.
Improving the digital experience and meeting the growing expectations of new generations requires starting a process of digital transformation that implies a complete change of mentality in companies to consolidate the relationship and the contact with the customer and, in passing, transfer the entire load from physical shops to purely digital channels.
This paradigm shift, focusing on the sales and communication strategy in omnichannel systems, will involve not only to take on new challenges but also to access to great opportunities to drive business processes in a transparent way and thus increase revenue.
If your company is immersed in a process of digital transformation and you need an omnichannel system that improves the quality of communication, attention and sales with your clients get in touch with us. In Izertis we have experts who will improve the digital experience of your brand consumers and, consequently, increase your profits.