Portfolio Manager - Brussels
Are you passionate about challenges? Izertis is your company.
One of our clients is looking for a Portfolio Manager.
- Support and facilitate the Portfolio Steering in close collaboration with Business owners and Tribe Owners to manage the portfolio of initiatives towards the realization of their strategic objectives.
- You are in charge of supporting the Business owners to define its Objectives & Key Results and compile the set of initiatives to achieve those OKRs. It encompasses managing the prioritization process and preparing decision making, including checking that initiatives actual delivery remains aligned and contribute to OKRs.
- You ensure that the Portfolio Steering roadmap remains consistent with the multiyear commitments.
- Understand and challenge the initiatives
- You ensure the combined objectives of all initiatives meet the sub-track or regulatory objectives. You monitor the progress, detect dependencies and inconsistencies within or outside your perimeter.
- You detect the key Portfolio Steering risks and propose mitigating actions.
- In collaboration with other Strategy Teams, you review the wide prioritization for opus roadmap integrating the dependencies & capability gaps and link with the wide strategy..
- English, French and Dutch.
- Masters Degree in Management / Economics / Finance
- Training / certification in project / portfolio follow-up
- Microsoft Office (incl; strong excel skills)
- Broad knowledge of the banking sector
- Past experience in management of large projects
- Portfolio management
- Sufficiently senior to work at the ExCo-1 level
- Strong communicator, diplomatic and customer-oriented
- Ability to work in co-creation, collaborative mode
- Structured approach and goal-oriented
- Strategic thinking.
Check if you have the DNA we are looking for at: https://www.izertis.com/pt/adn-izertis
Apply and present us your challenges and professional goals!