Service Now Developer - Brussels
Are you passionate about challenges? Izertis is your company.
One of our clients is looking for a Service Now Developer to work in Brussels (Belgium).
You will work in the Service Management Tooling squad as a DEV Engineer on Service Now. The squad is working in an agile way.
- Implementation of processes in Service Now.
- Design and creation of feeding interfaces to integrate data to Service Now.
- Setup API integration between Service Now and local resources.
- Analysis and creation of automated exports from Service Now to feed internal customers' needs.
- Analysis and configuration of Email interfaces (inbound/outbound) in Service Now.
- Workflow design in Service Now.
- Migration of existing tools to Service Now.
- Fluency in English; French and/or Dutch are an advantage.
- At least 1 year of relevant experience.
- Hybrid work model: 50% on site & 50% homeworking.
- Service Now Certified (development).
- Practical experience with agile is valued.
- Team spirit.
- Capabilities of working in a complex and big structure.
- Capabilities of working with external stakeholders.
- Not afraid of highlighting issues and impediments.
- Challenges oriented.
Check if you have the DNA we are looking for at: https://www.izertis.com/pt/adn-izertis
Apply and present us your challenges and professional goals!