Building Site (Project Manager) - Brussels
Building Site Project Manager - Brussels
Are you passionate about challenges? Izertis is your company.
We are looking for a Building Site Project Manager for one of our clients in Brussels.
- Is able to manage highly qualified and specialized collaborators
- Is results oriented with particular attention to quality, and in constant search for improvement
- "end to end" managing, coordinating and monitoring projects (study and implementation).
- Carry out, within the agreed deadlines, feasibility studies and creative preliminary projects (according to the concepts in force), including their budget estimate, in accordance with the prerequisites and constraints
- Be "end to end" responsible for the flawless execution of the agreed projects, works and removals, according to the norms and standards in force
- Deliver these projects on time, on budget and according to the expected level of quality
- At the project level, be the privileged contact for external partners, challenge them and guide them when necessary.
- Follow the correct financial distribution between stakeholders; optimize costs according to needs and added value for the client.
- Manage commercial relationships. Maintain a good balance between Business demands, the vision of the client and the various constraints (budgetary, technical, etc.). Make the client aware of the budgetary impact of their requests
- Participate in the development and correct application of standards and directives
- Lead CAD and operational technical skills (construction, HVAC, electrical and wiring).
- Consider as a priority that the updating, after the adaptation work, of the documentation in Projectwise is done.
- Disseminate information in a structured way, using the right channels.
- Focus on strong relationships and good collaboration with your colleagues from other regions and all stakeholders.
- Creative, good vision of space and experience in managing construction projects
- Listens and understands business needs, is customer oriented
- Challenges constructively, promotes collaboration, uses networking
- Is aware of the risks in relation to the continuity and the interest of the client
- Delivers, has analytical skills and thinks 'out of the box'
- Has a sense of responsibility
- Has an entrepreneurial spirit, is able to work independently and dares to make decisions
- Demonstrates excellent interpersonal communication and negotiation skills
- Languages: English and French are a must.
- Experience: Architect (or equivalent) with a general knowledge of the various construction disciplines
Check if you have the DNA we are looking for at: https://www.izertis.com/pt/adn-izertis
Apply and present us your challenges and professional goals!