IT Architect - Brussels
Are you passionate about challenges? Izertis is your company. We are looking for an IT Architect, to be part of our client, located in Brussels (Belgium).
- Participate in and advise on studies, projects and assets concerning the elaboration/evolution of their architecture (concerning internal development as well as package solutions), in line with the enterprise strategy.
- Support and control the implementation of the architectural rules and decisions, before and after installation in production
- Define, document and maintain the reference architecture, always keeping “simplification” in mind
- Active participation in the architectural committees
- Communication of current and target architecture, rules and good practice
- Stay in touch with technology evolutions, incorporating them in the company architecture where appropriate
- Project architecture, asset architecture, reference architecture
- IT architecture strategy, city plans
- Application portfolio strategies
- Application diagrams, system maps, service interfaces, technical interfaces
- Architectural studies, architectural principles
- Team player
- Communicative, networking, negotiator
- Analytical, accurate
- Creative, innovative, visionary
- Risk aware
- Bachelor/Master or equivalent by experience
- Knowledge of functional/technical/application architecture and architectural urbanization rules.
- Experience with architectural modelling.
- Analysis and definition of application architectures.
- Knowledge of project management.
- Specific requirement for agile: practical experience with Scrum
- Experience: At least 3 years of relevant experience
- Languages: English (mandatory); fluency in NL or French and notions of the other are preferable.
Check if you have the DNA we are looking for at: https://www.izertis.com/pt/adn-izertis
Apply and present us your challenges and professional goals!