OPS Engineer - Brussels
Are you passionate about challenges? Izertis is your company. We are looking for an OPS Engineer, to be part of our client, located in Brussels (Belgium).
- As an IT Continuity Officer, you will be responsible for a set of activities in the Continuity area.
- You will manage the IT Continuity portfolio and supporting the Disaster Recovery Exercises.
- Together with your colleagues, you will contribute to the preparation and execution of the planned DR exercises. That's why we opt for a good team player.
- Team player
- Quick self-starter, pro-active attitude
- Good Communication, coordination and Influencing skills
- Good analytical and synthesis skills
- Autonomy, commitment and perseverance
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment
- Stress resistant
- The will and drive to learn something new and to find something out.
- Bachelor/Master or equivalent by experience in IT
- Certification in ITIL: service continuity management is a plus.
- Be familiar with IT infrastructure servers, be able to provide insight into architectural configurations, is a plus.
- A good basic knowledge and experience of Mainframe, operating systems and Cloud solutions are a plus.
- Experience: At least some years of generic IT – experience (development-infrastructure) within financial institutions
- Langagues: English (mandatory); French and/or Dutch.
Check if you have the DNA we are looking for at: https://www.izertis.com/pt/adn-izertis
Apply and present us your challenges and professional goals!