From Izertis, we have participated in the definition, creation and implementation of the CIO Office, focusing on 3 fundamental pillars within the area of systems and processes:
1. Project Portfolio Management
it was necessary to give quick visibility and take control of the IT project portfolio. Achieving this objective, four main lines of service were proposed:
- Inventory, situation analysis and consolidation of the portfolio: the objective was to have an aggregate view of the projects in execution and planned to manage the projects themselves and their interdependencies, as well as to ensure alignment with the strategic objectives.
- Definition, implementation and operation of a portfolio management methodology, having to identify the information needs for the correct monitoring of the portfolio and thus be able to homogenize the project management methodology with a "top-down" approach, in such a way that the needs management of the portfolio mark the management needs of the projects.
- Accompaniment in the elaboration of the Systems Master Plan: this activity allowed us to know the strategic guidelines to evaluate the suitability of the composition of the project portfolio.
- Implementation of Project Online as a tool for project and portfolio management.
2. IT Governance Model
The elaboration of a customized governance model involved defining the management objectives for the S&P Management with the client. With this information, a committee structure was generated, we formalized roles and responsibilities, added the Management processes and defined an initial report so that the teams had all the information and tools necessary to put it into operation. The development of the governance model was carried out jointly with the client, involving the key stakeholders as an essential condition for the correct management of change.
3. Automation of management processes with PPM and ITSM tools
- Implementation of Project Online as a tool for project and portfolio management, with the creation of dashboards in PowerBI.
- Support in the definition and configuration of IT service management processes (ITSM) in Proactivanet.