BUSINESS CONSULTING, PROJECT & SERVICE MANAGEMENT
To align organizations with their business objectives, they must adapt to the changes that occur in their environment and be based on agile structures and processes.
Managing change using agile processes
For this, using an analytical perspective, we work the design and planning of reengineering and process automation, competitive and commercial analysis and organizational and operational design.
Our vision to create and manage structures, processes and projects in an agile way is based on:
Oficina de Gestión de Programas/Proyectos (PMO)
IT Governance Office
Strategy / Portfolio Management Office (EPMO)
Demand and Service Management Office (SMO)
Any business transformation process necessarily entails a change affecting processes, people and systems, so you need a change Management Model as garantor of its acceptance through a gradual and natural transition.
- Training in project management
- Change Management Offices (CMO)
- Implementation of change management models
- Training and follow-up of adoption processes
- Training plans
- Project and program management (Interim Management)
- Hybrid PMO offices (traditional and agile management)
- Technical management offices
- PMO as a Service
- IT Operational Models oriented towards services
- Demand and business relationship management offices
- Management of strategic, tactical and operational IT processes
- Operational Efficiency
- Supplier management and control
- Reporting and Performance Management
- Improvement proposals
- Transformation Offices
- Planning and strategic control (portfolio of initiatives)
- Comprehensive PPM management (strategic demand management and investment portfolio management "projects")
- Measuring the level of achievement of objectives (KPG's)
- Drawing up of Business Cases
- Technological observatory and the business market
- IT organization
- Process framework for IT GOVERNANCE
- IT strategic plan (creation, follow-up and review processes)
- Economic control (ABC cost model)
- Strategy for IT sourcing and implementation
2. PPM & ITSM Solutions
We cover the integral management in PPM, using our platforms, placing our focus on:
The alignment with portfolio and strategic objectives
Managing the life cycle of projects
Ppm tool assessment
Developing integrations with third party tools
Evolution and support of existing implantations
Automation of processes and bots
IT Service Management Solutions (ITSM)
ITSM intends to replace the traditional IT management model of any organization, based fundamentally on technology, oriented to process, for the design, delivery, management and continuous improvement of Information Technologies within an organization.
The ITSM tools are essential for process automation, and promote innovation by incorporating and applying the latest technologies: Omnicanality, Artificial Intelligence, Cloud computing…
Where does ITSM apply?
The most common processes in which we can apply ITSM are incident and order management, problem management (recurring incidents), change management, and service level agreement management (SLA).
At the operation level, a good planning and life cycle management of our IT assets in CMDB, allows us to optimize resources and cost of services.