2017 Call for aids for Business Investment Projects (BIP) carried out in the Principality of Asturias. The 2017 call for grants to finance Business Investment Projects (BIP) has just been published and is being carried out in the Principality of Asturias. The deadline for submitting applications is set at September 22.
The main features of this Call are:
- BENEFICIARIES: Individual entrepreneurs and companies with their own legal identity (both SMEs and large companies), carrying out business investment projects in the Principality of Asturias.
- Program 1: Subsidies for business investment (investment in assets).
- Program 2: Subsidies for the financing of business investments (interest from third parties, opening commission, guarantee fees).
THE TWO MODALITIES ARE COMPATIBLE (you can request help for one or the other, or both at once).
The investment cannot have been initiated prior to the request for aid; the loan, which must be formalized with an entity subscribed to the IDEPA agreement, cannot have been formalized before the request.
- ELIGIBLE EXPENSES: Material assets: land, buildings, facilities, machinery and other equipment; Intangible assets: computer applications, industrial property, administrative concessions, etc.
- Program 1: Small companies, 30% on investment; Medium-sized enterprises, 20% on investment; Large companies, 10% on investment.
- Program 2: Maximum bonus of 3 percentage points on the interest rate of the loan; 50% of the loan opening fee (never more than 1% of the maximum eligible amount); Subsidy on guaranty fees, maximum of 0.5% of the study and 0.5% per year of live risk.
- BUDGET minimal for the investment
Program 1: 600.000€; minimal nominal amount of the loan
Program 2: 100.000€
If you want to recieve more information about this call, or if you have any doubt on how to apply it in your company, do not hesitate to contact us.