Digital Solutions for the energetic efficiency in the industrial and residential field
Next Friday 10th June, Izertis organizes the workshop “Digital Solutions for energetic efficiency in the industrial and residential field”, which will take place in Bilbao, at the central offices of GAIA (Paseo Uribitarte, 3).
The increase in energetic demand, the exhaustion of fossil sources as well as the climate change threat make energetic efficiency a very important requirement.
Multiple digital tools have been developed in the industrial field to manage the different energetic resources, thus reaching cost and use optimization and a decrease of CO2 emissions. Likewise, the wide deployment of smart countries in the residential sector allows the access to consumption data with a frequency of even minutes. The analysis of this information through computing tools of Big Data leads to very interesting application for businesses, such as targeted marketing or the smart operative control of the electric infrastructure.
The workshop will be open through the presentation of the European project NATCONSUMERS, which promotes energetic efficiency at home. Below, different agents of the value chain will introduce digital products based on the electric environment. We will finish the workshop with a round table were the speakers will share their vision regarding the digital transformation that the electric sector is suffering.
This workshop will have the presence of Gaia, Orkestra, Instituto Vasco de Competitividad, Fundación TECNALIA Research and Innovation, EVE - Ente Vasco de la Energía, Near Technologies and Meet Energy.
- 09:30-09:45 Registration
- 09:45-09:55 Introduction to the workshop. Tomas Iriondo, General Manager, Cluster GAIA
- 09:55-10:20 Presentation of the European project NATCONSUMERS and experience for the energetic optimization in the industry. Alejandro Alija, Manager of BI and Data Science, Izertis
- 10:20-10:40 Energetic efficiency for industrial competitiveness. Experiences in benchmark countries. Macarena Larrea Basterra, Senior Researcher, Energy Chair, Orkestra - Instituto Vasco de Competitividad
- 10:40-11:00 Efficient management of the conditioning system in tertiary buildings. Iraide Unanue, Senior Researcher, Fundación TECNALIA Research and Innovation
- 11:00-11:20 Proyecto Bidelek Sareak – Making Smart Electricity Grids a Reality. Txaber Lezamiz, Manager of the EVE Technological Development area - Ente Vasco de la Energía
- 11:30-11:40 Project i-Sare Smart Grid – The first micro smart electricity grid. Tomás Iriondo, Director General. Clúster GAIA
- 11:20-11:30 Pause
- 11:40-12:10 Success stories of companies of Cluster GAIA (Near Technologies-Dominion, Meet Energy)
- 12:10-12:30 Creation of added-value services for clients from their consumption data. Luis Santos Moro, I+D Manager, EDP Spain
- 12:30-13:00 Round table discussion
- 13:00 Wine
Edificio GAIA, Bilbao. Paseo Uribitarte, 3. Planta 0, auditorio principal