It just has been published the Innova convening, a non-refundable subsidy on costs of the projects of development and innovation that are made inside a selection of technological priorities of Asturias RIS3..
Legally constituted companies, with its own legal personality, that have one or more employees or partners of the company which relationship with it can be qualified as working (in both cases, full time or equivalent). In all cases, the activity linked to the project should be located in an establishment in the Principality of Asturias.
Projects of development and innovation that are made inside a selection of technological priorities of Asturias RIS3, grouped around the following four sub-programs:
- Sustainability, bio-economy and agri-food markets
- Industry digitalization: Industry 4.0.
- Steel pole
- Health pole
Individual or in ‘’effective’’ collaboration (none of them assumes more of 70% neither less of 10% of the of the total eligible cost), in the category of Experimental Development or in Innovation in Process Innovation.
- Fixed assets.
- Technical staff (contribution group 1, 2 ó 3).
- External collaborations (universities, OPIs, technological centers, Consulting /specialized engineering companies).
- Acquisition of patents.
- Protection of Industrial Properties (only PYMEs).
|SIZE||PROJECTS OF EXPERIMENTAL DEVELOPMENT||PROJECTS OF INNOVATION|
* The participation of an SME in the project is required with at least 30% of the project budget.
If you want to recieve more information about this grant, or in case you have any doubt about how it applies in your company, do not hesitate to contact us.